I think we can all agree it’s time to be reunited. We have missed you and look forward to seeing your beautiful faces.
Things are going to look a little different at Belle’s when you return. Our top priority is to ensure we offer our team members and guests the safest environment possible.
Here’s what to expect:
- In order to minimize the risk at Belle’s, our team has been trained on sanitation, disinfection, and hygiene practices. The procedures we use will meet or exceed provincial and regulatory guidelines.
- Team members who feel ill, or unwell, or have a fever will stay home and self-isolate.
- We will no longer have a waiting area and will ask guests to please wait in their car or outside if they arrive before we are done with the guest before them. We will call or text you to let you know we are ready for you. Please respect your appointment time by showing up on time and not early or late.
- We will fully sanitize between each service, so please be patient with us too.
- We are not permitting friends or family to accompany our guests at their appointment.
- Please respect floor signage in the salon – keeping a six-foot physical distancing when possible.
We know this will be different for all of us. These measures are important so that we can offer the same quality service you have come to expect from us, while keeping everyone safe. We ask that you please follow your stylist’s directions for sanitation and protocols, so we can stay healthy while keeping you looking your best and your hair beautiful.
We will also be using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during your visit. This will further protect our team and our guests.
- Our team members will be wearing a mask, face shield or protective eye wear, and gloves, when required.
- Hand washing and hand sanitation will take place regularly.
- The single use of ear loop mask will be provided for our guests to be worn for the duration of your salon visit (while quantities last).
We also ask guests to limit the number of items they bring into the salon.
- You may bring with you a mask, keys, your phone, and point of payment. We will provide a new plastic bag for items during your visit. Items must stay in the bag provided.
We understand everyone is excited to get booked in for their appointment, and we ask you to have patience as we have established a procedure for booking appointments.
- We will call guests in order from our first closed day of COVID-19 temporary closure and re-book.
- Please expect to complete a questionnaire during your booking call.
- At the time of booking and upon arrival, we will be assessing our guests’ travel, contacts, well being, recent exposure to someone with COVID-19, and signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guest will be asked to leave and self-quarantine for the 14-day requirement if they do not meet health requirements.
- Our team misses you, but we must put everyone’s safety first. We ask that you please be kind and refrain from hugging and handshakes when we see you.
We will be offering our usual line of retail items. If you wish to make a retail purchase during your service, we kindly ask you to to ask your stylist to retrieve your favourites. They will package up your products.
Don’t forget, we now offer our products online to purchase for curbside pickup.
We look forward to seeing you again. Although the experience will be different than in the past, we promise you will enjoy the same relaxing, enjoyable experience you have come to expect from our team.